Welcome to London Tonight Tonight.

This is the official website of London Tonight, on ITV1 in London and the South East every weeknight at 6pm.


21.5.09

Weather blog

Good evening,

The pollen levels are slowly rising - the trade off for fine Spring weather - & the sneezing has started. A couple of weeks ago this would have been dismissed as the onset of swine fever but I think we have to accept that the allergy season is underway. I'm told the dirty air in metropolitan areas doesn't help either & that allergies can strike at any stage in our lives, which is exactly what's happened to me this year. I'm very fortunate in that I'm only a mild sufferer & whilst I realise that serious allergic reactions are no laughing matter, on a personal level it's a price I'm happy to pay for settled, sunny weather at this time of year.

The weather looks set to remain good for the next few days, meaning it'll be a Bank Holiday of sore eyes, itchy noses & mucus. Nothing that a good dose of sunburn won't sort out. Be careful out there....!

See you later,

Robin.